Korean Air is the flagship carrier of Korea as well as the largest airline in the country. It has the largest fleet of 176 planes compared to other Korean airlines, and it serves more than 150 destinations worldwide. Korean Air has always been known for its smooth and comfortable traveling comforts, which make it more suitable for passenger travel. Every passenger can easily book a flight ticket and cancel it according to Korean Air’s cancellation policy.
Suggested Page: How to get the best deals on reservations on Singapore Airlines
Key Highlights Of Korean Air Cancellation Policy
- You must cancel your Korean Air reservation 24 hours before your flight’s actual boarding time.
- You can receive a full refund without being charged any additional Korean Air Cancellation fees. You just to request the refund within 24hrs of booking.
- You can get the refund by requesting the refunds on the official website of Korean Air.
- Your ticket should be a refundable ticket because only a refundable ticket permits the refund at the time of cancellation.
- When you book a flight with Korean Air using promotional or sale tickets, you will usually not receive a refund if you cancel.
How to cancel a Korean Air reservation online
- Open the official website of Korean Airlines in the browser.
- Log in with the User Id and Password. Register yourself and signup if you don’t have any user id.
- Now you are on the home page of the Korean Air. You can see here the Book tab on the screen you have to just tap on it.
- The next step is to choose ‘Find Trips’ from the Quick menu.
- Now your redirect to the next page where you have to fill out the fields.
- You enter your Booking Reference number, Boarding date Last name, and First and Middle name.
- After doing the above steps you are able to retrieve the ticket details.
- Check the ticket and take action whatever you want according to your needs. Like if you want to cancel then choose to cancel and if you want to change tickets then change your flight booking.
- If your ticket permits you the full refund then you will get it in seven working days otherwise you will get the partial amount depending upon the Korean Air cancellation policy
- You will get the confirmation mail after your request is confirmed by Korean Air.
Refund Policy of Korean Air
- Korean Air gives full a discount on the scratch-off made in no less than 90 days to 24 hours preceding the particular flight takeoffs
- In the event that the flight undoings are made after the gamble free wiping out period, Korean Air will charge for discount punishments and administration charges
- A discount punishment of $26 will be deducted for Korean Air undoings made inside 61-90 days and $44-$315, in the event that the scratch-offs are made inside 15-60 or 4-14 days
- Additionally, the discount sum likewise relies upon the classes and courses according to the Korean Air appointments made.
At a time of urgency or in emergency passengers may cancel their flight and if Airlines don’t give this flexibility to the passengers then the passenger will get frustrated and never use those airlines again. But in the case of Korean airlines, they make their user interface that customers also cancel and make changes by themselves at the official website so if you have a Korean Air ticket then sit back with a stress-free mind. You will get a refund in case of changes or any rescheduling.
Read Also: Best places to visit in Udaipur